I did it.
It wasn’t easy, and many mistakes were made; but I’ve finally got my fork repaired (after a two-year neglect)! Next, bbk.–Lorenzo
Thanks to an inspirational message from Florida…
This entry was posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 by scgt. It was filed under 2010, DIY, Links, Lorenzo, Maintenance, photos, SCGT, scooter project, slideshow and was tagged with 2010 Aprilia SR50 DiTech, DIY, fork oil, fork repair, fork seal, scooter DIY, scooter project, Type-S fork.
Cool! Now… “onward through the fog!”
Monday, May 17, 2010 at 11:40 am
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Blog at WordPress.com. | The Modularity Lite Theme.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.